A Bucket List Adventure for the Train Enthusiast
OCT. 9 - 13, 2017
THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE
Drive the Train with Your Hand on the Throttle, Ring the Bell and Blow the Whistle!
At the controls of the diesel locomotive, the sounds of steel-on-steel ring out as you ride the rails of America's best preserved short-line railroad. With two toots of the whistle, bell ringing and cylinder cocks open, you begin your Engineer Experience!
"All Aboard !"
- Be the Engineer of a real Coal-fired Steam Locomotive.
- Drive a Diesel Locomotive.
- Drive a Railroad Speeder Car.
- Tour the Railroad Yard including all of the shops.
- Cathedral Gorge State Park.
- Guided Tour of Historic Ely and McGill.
- Blow the Whistle and Throw the Track Switches.
First Night Windmill Inn, Alamo, Nevada Three nights Prospector Hotel in Ely, Nevada Two half-day train experiences, including engineering both a steam and diesel locomotive, operating a speeder car.
$2,175 per person double occupancy, $2,350 for single.
5-day tour beginning in Las Vegas (air transport not included in price.)